How is your impression about the mix of my track?

An accomplished track, really liked the progressions and the clear mix. The only thing that jumped out at me is the effect on the off-kilter second main voice that comes in during the second breakdown, it kind of sounds detuned? It was almost too much on its own but worked really well once the other instruments kicked in.

I've got a new track out as well, would appreciate your feedback also!

Good stuff and great work on the stereo imaging, I like the detuned synths going on it just takes some time to get used to them

Nice one. I agree with previous poster, great stereo work.
A bit too loud for me, but I'm a sensitive f*ck.

Keep it up <3

Man, I really love this one. I think the mix is real nice (I like it loud) and clean. Good stereo balance, and most importantly, very clear highs and a nicely defined low end.
More than that, I really love the sounds and the overall feel of the track, its dreamy but captivating. Wow!

Heyyyy! This sounded pretty good, really liked the progression out of this one and that detune synth is pretty nifty. Your top end is really crisp, actually the overall production sounds pretty good, but I agree with a couple of the posters above that it is a little bit loud, especially for headphone users. Aside from that, it's good and you really nailed this one out of the park. Not surprising lol ;)

Thanks for sharing

Back