Thread: House Track--With Something Different

Thanks

House Track--With Something Different

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys,

This is a song a friend & I have been working on for a few months now on & off. We're pretty much done it but would love to hear some feedback before we get into the mix.
    It's a house song but the Bridge & Outro you could say are Lumineer inspired.
    Will glady leave feedback on 1 of your tracks as well.

Have a great day, Brady

Aura - May 3 - Final Bounce Before Mix by Brady Caprice | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Nice, really loving the vocal chop and the bass! Overall structure is solid as well. Would love to hear the fully mixed version.

Thanks
    Real nice drum samples. Nice use of guitar to accentuate the quiet section. Is it a real guitar mic'd off an amp or a simulation or VST? The vocal hits are super cool and tasteful.

Thanks
    I think the track has a great structure and flows very well. It is also extremely melodic, I especially like the guitar in the middle of the track, it sounds so atmospheric.

I think you need to add some sort of synth chords to accompany the vocal chops in the drop, if feels a bit lacking imo. Also, be careful with the tremolo on the vocal chops, it can get quite repetitive at times.

Good work otherwise.

Thread Information