A house track i've been struggling with for more than a year! F4F

WaldemarKa

I'm finally done with the track that has been my best enemy for a long time. The first version sounded awful. This version shouldsound way better. I had to redo everything from scratch and re-mix it so it would sound better.

What do you think?

https://soundcloud.com/trapchasers/protostar

All feedback will be returned. Great feedback will be returned with great feedback.

wow a real feel good track! id like to hear the original to note the difference. dont really have anything bad to say, as its not really a type of music Im an expert in. keep it up!<br><br>check out my track TheWeeknd-Dubstep-Trance type.. peace!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eriemntal-falling-like-its-autumn-f4f-458840/

Thank you man!
I deleted the old version earlier today, when I was done with the new version.
There was a lot of problems with that version. The mixdown was awful so the sound like wobbled in a really bad way.

Again thank you.

cool sounds...i like those keys in there nice build up and transition to uptempo sound...sounds clean...nice full sound...keep grinding

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...llow*-prod-@neimantyler-100%-feedback-458615/

Thank you man for the nice words!

Very chill song. Very good though! I'd add a bit more bass to it but that's just me :P
Keep at it man!
Here's mine, feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...aming-awake-house-producer-kosius-f4f-458582/

You may be right. The bass isn't very loud in the track but I'm quite satisfied with that. It's not an up tempo club monster house track, it's a step under. More focus on the music than on the effects if you know what I mean. Thank you for the great feedback!

I agree! It's a really good track. The melody and synths used is great! The vocals are fantastic! Blends in very well. The mood of the song sets me in a trance like state. Yeah I say that a lot but it's true. Reminds me of older trance house dance music. Had to download it myself. 10/10 :victory:

https://soundcloud.com/vraptormusic/vrap-warrior-original-mix-1

A 10/10 is a really great grade. Thank you! We have a couple more songs done but we will wait a week or two to put them up on soundcloud. But I hope you will listen to them as well! Thank you!

I like have the pace in your track. And it has a quite nice ambience. I maybe think that the vocal is really hard to have flowing with the beat but it sounds good. Great job. My favorite element in the track is the 90's stab synths. They sounds great!

great track. im following you

Thank you! I think you've done the rigt decision! :)

Ok! Thanks! And yes 10/10, I really digged it! Cool Cool, I'll look forward to your songs. Yes, i do love me some 90's stab synths.

Last edited:
This is not exactly my type of electronic music, but I love those plucky type sounds and it certainly has that hook that many tracks don't have. As far as I can tell it's mixed and mastered well and there is nothing throughout the track that seems out of place. Good job! I'm very interested in hearing why it has taken so long to finish though. :O

If you're interested search for Wallengard on soundcloud to listen to some of my stuff. :)
Cheers!

This is not exactly my type of electronic music, but I love those plucky type sounds and it certainly has that hook that many tracks don't have. As far as I can tell it's mixed and mastered well and there is nothing throughout the track that seems out of place. Good job! I'm very interested in hearing why it has taken so long to finish though. :O

If you're interested search for Wallengard on soundcloud to listen to some of my stuff. :)
Cheers!

Well, here is the story about the track.

It all started in August 2012. The first note was put out in the playlist.
Within a month the first version of the track was finished. Then I wrote a contract for my first EP so I had to work on that for the rest of the year. In January the second version was finished and I sent that version to the vocalist to do the vocals. In February I was done with the mixing of the vocals and the track was done!
It sounded awful. No dynamics in the track at all and it just sounded flat. I played it live at one time and it sounded even more awful than in my headphones. That was in May.

The months went by and I made some small attempts to solve the problems with the track.
No success at all.

But now, last weekend, I re-made the whole track. Re-mixed it and produced the track it all over again. From square one.
I removed almost all compression and it now sounded good, really good.

You've just read the story behind Protostar

I'll leave some feedback on your soundcloud, Wallengard. And thank you for the feedback!

Well, here is the story about the track.

It all started in August 2012. The first note was put out in the playlist.
Within a month the first version of the track was finished. Then I wrote a contract for my first EP so I had to work on that for the rest of the year. In January the second version was finished and I sent that version to the vocalist to do the vocals. In February I was done with the mixing of the vocals and the track was done!
It sounded awful. No dynamics in the track at all and it just sounded flat. I played it live at one time and it sounded even more awful than in my headphones. That was in May.

The months went by and I made some small attempts to solve the problems with the track.
No success at all.

But now, last weekend, I re-made the whole track. Re-mixed it and produced the track it all over again. From square one.
I removed almost all compression and it now sounded good, really good.

You've just read the story behind Protostar

I'll leave some feedback on your soundcloud, Wallengard. And thank you for the feedback!

Great story man, I really appreciate the dedication that went into this! A real go-getter. :) I'll be listening to some other stuff you have produced as well and I'd be more than happy to get some feedback from you as well!
Cheers

Back