(HOUSE) my new track called "VIBE'N" check it out any feedback appreciated

Nice! This has that old-school classic feel and it makes me happy to hear this, haha! The composition and arrangement sounds great but I think there needs to be a bit more tweaking with the mixing since the track tends to heavily distort and cause pain in the ears (monitoring through headphones at the moment) due to your velocity being a bit too high, especially on the higher frequencies. I think if you were to compress the volume down on some of your MIDI tracks a few notches, it will likely sound better. Other than that, it's great! :)

Thanks for sharing

Fucking groovy! Well done. Track works well, good composition overall, nice use of samples and the track flows well.

agree that there seems to be some slight clipping, in particular on the bass and the vocals - on the bassline this did not bother me too much, on the vocals it might indeed be better to compress them a bit more.

If you have a minute (or rather, 8), please check out my track “mad” as well! Mad by DZM | Free Listening on SoundCloud

cheers,
DZM

Without a doubt this is a one awesome track. Sounds extremely professional, can't say anything negative regarding technical stuff. Come to think of it, can't say anything bad AT ALL. Good job!

I think the second one is better than the first one, it is more interesting and the kick interacted with the melody very well. I think the first one can get a bit boring after a while and it has too much highs. This is my honest opinion!

Back