[House] Kyrpto - Electric Sheep

Hey Kyrpto, i thought this was a nice tune , nice chords and had plenty of variation to keep me interested, best of luck for finishing it off , not sure what genre this fits into would not say its strictly house in my opinion but does not really matter as such what genre it is as long as tune is good , well done

Hey, This was a nicely mixed tune. All was great but that outro is so over used. Come up with something more interesting and i think this would be the cherry ontop.

i really like to hear this one, nice trance feeling, general sound design and arrangement remind me something from old date like 90', cheerz !

I like the lead in the beginning, it sounds retro and nostalgic. You're also pretty good at choosing good sounds for your song. It is a work in progress, so I don't expect it to be mixed perfectly and I won't critique that. Good work, I could imagine your track being played in a video game, lol.

Thanks for the feedback! I will work towards a better mix and take all your suggestions into consideration.

Back