house disco funk track let me know what you guys think f4f

I like this a lot. My only issue is with the 'plucked' instruments themselves; the bass and the guitar (I'm assuming that's a guitar patch that comes in later). They sound inorganic, for lack of a better term. But I like their arrangement. Good stuff!

thanks for the feedback, yeah thats the only bass and guitar i can work with dont have real ones so just wrote it all in midi. probably re work it today add more stuff change it up a bit.

SEINFELD! Haha jk but it did remind me of the theme song. Just because your hi-hat and snare are so high-pitched already, what if you took the top end off your kick and just focused on the bass part of it? I think there is a little too much going on in the high end, especially with the hat being a little too open like Valken pointed out. And things feel weird when you take the hi-hat out for a bit because of how open and dominant it is. Ok I'll shut up about the hi-hat now. The different synths you use keep it very interesting. Instead of reusing 1 you have like 3 or more playing different mini-patterns. I think the arrangement is appropriate as well. Good track, man!

Can you give me feedback? :) Headhunterz - To Be Me (Hotel Sweet Remix)

You've got some nice elements happening in these, I would suggest using more filters to soften out some sounds and create more depth. Very lovely melodies though, remind me of chiptunes a bit!

Back