"Hope Lost"

Glitch1044

Producer
Something I mashed together in 90 minutes. I know this probably has a million an some things that could've been done better, but oh well. Times short.
I love doing quick, mindless projects like these because it seems like everything just fits together. Even though the mixing & masterings' a bit rough.
But let me know what you think? Always look forward to reading feedback!

Hope Lost by Avyde | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The white noise and crashes are too loud. The highs are seriously damaging my ears. They're also used a bit too much. Maybe switch it up so its not so "On the nose".

Really like the main theme here. Super retro but new at the same time. The kick, bass and clap feel right.

The arrangement is the tracks weak point. I think if you experiment you could come up with something a bit more solid and creative. Experiment with fills and other sounds like pads and vocal fx.

Over all, dig the tune. As you know, needs work though.

- Luke

The white noise and crashes are too loud. The highs are seriously damaging my ears. They're also used a bit too much. Maybe switch it up so its not so "On the nose".

Really like the main theme here. Super retro but new at the same time. The kick, bass and clap feel right.

The arrangement is the tracks weak point. I think if you experiment you could come up with something a bit more solid and creative. Experiment with fills and other sounds like pads and vocal fx.

Over all, dig the tune. As you know, needs work though.

- Luke

Now that you mention it, the crashes ain't exactly subtle are they? Lol Ah well, this was just a fun, quick mindless project.
Come to think of it, I don't even recall if I took any form of song arrangement into consideration for this one. :D
Thanks for the feedback though! Appreciate it!

Back