HOKUTO NO KET / Music Label and Home for Producers

HOKUTO NO KET

Hello everyone..:hello:
I'm new here and basically never spent time on forums.. so pardon me for any mistake I will hit along the road..

I'm DOT, 30 yo producer from Italy, 4 years ago I chose to create and run a Label ( HOKUTONOKET ) after years and years of creating music, as an artist first ( I had some golden years.. ) and then back as a producer..

I always loved black music and his attitude.. but after producing rap beats, when I was 20, I choose to use that influence to explore the Electronic Music field..
I produced Dubstep, Garage and Jungle but also "Techy, EDMish" songs for some years with the name PLANET SOAP.. did some gigs in Italian Electronic Festivals and some cool gigs in Milan underground clubs..

Long story short.. I think I was losing my mind but I produced a lot of twisted, sick, electronic music.. still fun to listen today..
all those releases are named after me, on my bandcamp page.. Those years also made me encounter a lot of interesting artists that I hosted on my label too..

I'm trying to connect with a community, as these years went crazy and I lost touch .. :sigh:

so.. being this my second post I cannot share links with you.. but let's see if this works..

You can find my releases here www hokutonoket (dot) com and soundcloud / hokutonoket

I'd like to get in touch / share any tip on how I produce, key secrets or attitude..
I use Ableton 9 on a MAC.. and a LOT of Sampling and EQuing techniques with also internal packs and effects.. I'd rather keep things simple and effective.. even the most intricate ones..

Of course, any feedback would be appreciated :cheers:

Peace!
DOT

Back