Hey everyone please check out our new song (feedback is welcomed, and returned)

This is incredible! Reminds me of my younger days cause it kinda has that romance that early 2000's Dance had. Which i think is lacking today.
It sounds really full and rich.

Love this!

The main melody sounds like it sits all the way up in the 6th octave. You must have done a fair bit of work to reduce the attack and ensure it didn't crackle and crunch. It is all mixed so well it's hard to give any constructive criticism. Y'all definitely know what you're doing. I've enjoyed this track thoroughly.

Cheers.

Vectoren,

Thanks for checking out my track: here are some pointers on yours!

(X) Great mixing. Everything sounds clear and loud. Props on that
(X) At 1:35 the different melodies started competing a bit which caught my ear
(X) During the first drop I noticed some of the melody notes were slightly misaligned. I'd consider quantizing the melody to give everything a tighter, more polished feel

Great solid track overall, really enjoyed listening

Last edited:
Hi and thanks for my feedback, I like your track sounds fresh and the mixing and mastering sounds good to me at least on
my laptop speakers. Keep up the good work and take it one step at a time , I could hear some vocals coming in at 0.45 in my
head as I listened to your track. maybe that's something to look at later :)

Thanks for the feedback guys, will work on it to make sure I don't over compress. And yes there are lyrics we just need some equipment to record them

Back