HALLOWEEN + 90's 170 BPM Rave Hardcore Makina Bouncy Tartan Techno

It's a long shot but anybody here into the faster sounds of the early days 165-175bpm. I've been away for a while but have a new studio build in progress. Looking for collaboration. I've already opened a few job requests on fiverr for melody improvements etc. Plenty of DJ's, event and bedroom crying out for this stuff. More focused on the bounce than the deep rumble and pots and pans. MC's refer to some of it as backing tracks, much to the annoyance of DJ's. Some lads are pressing vinyl too.

Here's my new soundcloud mitchiemasha | Free Listening on SoundCloud, most those tracks are finished but only samples uploaded, it's pointless uploading full tracks as MIX BARS bore people. a few have DJ support already. Ignore Love Sees No Colour, that is a bootleg (Dj requested) sped up old track with surgical kick replacement and intro/outro mix bars with stab added for them.

mitchiemasha | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I'd appreciate the follow and I will exchange feeds. If someone wants a rave remix doing of there track, YES! I WANT TO DO IT! If some one can add ideas, textures, new layers, samples, FX to mine... get in touch! i'll send you samples, stems, midi, what every you need. You're all competing in the urban game and it's saturated, very limited to what you can do with that sound to stand out. Perhaps some crossover mishaps could be the solution for both genres.

Last edited:
Had quite a few jobs finished on fiverr now... Some midi transcribed from a pop dance track, a lead constructed for a vocal we have and some alternate melodies to the existing melody for the 2nd section. Plenty more work be going out over the next few months.

Back