Got EDM, Etc. Heat? Post Your SoundCloud

i was checking out your soundcloud. i like your stuff man. especially that ghost town remix. you definitely have a unique sound that people can be like "oh thats a Revo tune" and i think thats a great thing. also the melody in that "so much love" song of yours is very catchy. one thing i did notice though, and this is just my opinion because of the style that i do, but your drums seem like they could be a little more "together" maybe with some light compression on a drum group or bus or something, but thats just my opinion. i really like your tunes. keep up the good work homie :cool:

very cool track

:cool:duuude that first track on your soundcloud is freakin awesome man. "virginia." i love it. its catchy and i love the overall vibe of it. pretty chill yet uplifting. keep up the good work man, cant wait to hear what else you have in store.

Vyt4sOfficial

Hello, im Vyt4s 22 Years Old Producer for past 6 Years i've been making EDM Mixes vol sets called "Rising Power", Remixes & Developing My Style & Making Original Electro House\Trance\Hardstyle Productions Here is My soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/vyt4sofficial
I want truly honest opinions what other people think about my productions, haters are unacceptible. :)

Try using a reference track for your arrangement, route different instruments to mixer tracks, and add eq to every sound to take out the unnecessary freqs.

Also use side chain in your drops to let the kick beat stand out.

Back