Glisten in the Moonlight - GIVE ME SOME CRITICISM!!

I like the sounds and the feeling. Some this I think you could work on:

- The hi hat that appears at 0:29 takes too much space imo. I would let turn it down and let it come and go a bit
- The break at 1:26 feels a bit off, maybe stay closer to the main melody
- Similar to the previous comment, the section starting at 1:58 is too different from the rest of the track. I would try add some variation to what you have in the beginning instead.

Hope this gives you some ideas!

It's sounds like theres a lot of distortion that doesn't really fit the chill vibe, probably make it cleaner and just use vinyl crackle or something.

And at 1:56 it seems like it suddenly became a whole different song, like the one I was listening to got cut off and glued to a different song entirely.

Nice intro!
I'm suddenly thinking of replacing the main sound with a choir but this is a matter of taste, of course.
Now I'm a bit dazed but the abrupt changing of tune....and with the end as well...
Anyway, it stays a solid work and I couldn't say anything about the technical part of things since I suck at it, especially in a genre that I don't listen very much to aside from forums like this one.
Keep it up, and maybe see you soon here : I'm Alive by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Love the vibe and the second part, however:
boring bassline
snare doesnt fit in
maybe requires a bit more variation?

Back