Get Mad

JJAKALL

Actually Aufderwel
I needed grim or angry lyrics to fit the vibe of this techno/house track of mine so I sampled a speech from the movie "Network" and this is the result. Talking about production, I made it entirely on my headphones. What do you guys think ?

YouTube

I am listening to the track on headphones too atm so I cannot give much feedback on mixing. I like the track but the square synth on 1:13 for example could lose some high frequencies and some more reverb if you would ask me. It does not sound very pleasant.

Pretty nice track! I like the resonant synths. Classic film, Network, never heard it sampled like that, heh! Best regards! ��

I am listening to the track on headphones too atm so I cannot give much feedback on mixing. I like the track but the square synth on 1:13 for example could lose some high frequencies and some more reverb if you would ask me. It does not sound very pleasant.

I agree that it would sound nicer for the ear, but I think it fits the overall atmosphere of the track better when it's harsher. Makes you mad that it's not that nice, hahah. Thanks for feedback !

Back