Ganer - Time

Damnn releasing 6 tracks, you at it boyyy. Maybe you don't agree on this with me, but I find in current music business releasing an album adds no extra value to your music. Also receiving feedback isn't optimal when you release 6 tracks at once. If you release one song at a time and ask feedback, you can start an iterate process for your next songs. See it as climbing up a ladder, which is easier to do? with every small step a song, or with every big step an album. Make it yourself easier by releasing one song at a time

So about your tracks, This is not my genre but i will be looking from a producer standpoint.

Prelude: Awesome, don't do anything about it.
Broken: Again, really good
Missing: a bit rough, the clap doesn't fit in. There is some clicking noises going on which really annoy me, missing some real good low end in the last part.
You: Good start, Good sounds, bit rough at the part before the outro, outro is to long for me.
No different: Intro is too long, but damnn, apart from that, the first part is really really really good. If it would be for me, i would trash the second part and make a total song about the first part (until 2:28)
Time: Again the intro is too long. clap isn't good in the mix and don't put all your sounds in the part after the first drop, make it more spread out across your track to keep the attention of listeners. Apart from that, great sounds.

I hope you can appreciate my feedback!

Back