[Future House] Tristan Carmichael - Wild one

Tristan Carmichael

Tristan Carmichael
Hey guys

I have a new track I'm working on and would really LOVE some feedback on it.

I'm trying to do more club/dance kind of tracks that are a bit harder to what I normally release. What's also very new to me, is that I've tried to create it without a lead vocal leading it. haha I actually just sang a simple phrase and pitched it down just to add something to the track.

How does it sound both mix, master and of course does the track make you wanna dance haha

Any help and guidance would be simply awesome! (soundcloud link is the track)

drinks.gif

https://soundcloud.com/tristan-carmi...edback/s-5tDOM

Don't have any advice for you cause I've only been producing for a few months, but I loved the track man.. whole thing was a banger.

Very nice track, very catchy. I'm not sure I liked the lead vocal that much, maybe you could add some more variations to it, or record more phrases. But the beat really makes me wanna dance haha nice job man :)

From my perspective, this track represents good starting point. But, it is too short. You are straight jumping "to the point". I can see no tension here. When you make club music you have to keep in mind that sort of music is made for a DJ and mixing, and you have to tell a story. But, in general idea is good.

Hey there, nice track! im experimenting diffirent styles, maybe something more commercial would be good for my progress, so thanks for inspiration

I agree that's it too short. I'll probably lengthen it a bit. I also slowed it down a tad. Felt it was rushing a bit.
Thanks for the tip! :)

From my perspective, this track represents good starting point. But, it is too short. You are straight jumping "to the point". I can see no tension here. When you make club music you have to keep in mind that sort of music is made for a DJ and mixing, and you have to tell a story. But, in general idea is good.

Back