Future house track Called "There for you"

Yeah, this is a banger. Just a really well structured song that left me bopping to this tune from start to finish. Really love that rhythm on the piano! I do think that the sub could use just a tinge more on the lower-end though but other than that, great track! :)

You should totally throw a tutorial together on YouTube on how you produced this track. I'd be down to check it out!

Thanks for sharing

Yeah, this is a banger. Just a really well structured song that left me bopping to this tune from start to finish. Really love that rhythm on the piano! I do think that the sub could use just a tinge more on the lower-end though but other than that, great track! :)

You should totally throw a tutorial together on YouTube on how you produced this track. I'd be down to check it out!

Thanks for sharing

Thanks my friend, I enjoyed producing this track it was just one of those tracks that flowed nicely. I would like to start a series of youtube videos on producing like, Melody and chords right through to mastering if I get enough interest. Thanks for your reply its much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Back