Future Bass The Witcher 3 Style ! Orchestral Cinemtatic Elements ☀ F4F✊

Clexxx

Hey Guys !

I have big love for the Witcher saga (books and games, go explore them) and when the developer (CDProjectRed) announced a contest i couldnt hold myself back!

I give you what I call Orchestral Cinematic Future Bass!
hope you all like it and give me feedback.

F4F

Last edited:
I think you nailed the feeling of this track! With a decent mastering in the drop part this could be a perfect track for the contest. The sounds are a bit floating everywhere if you know what I mean. Keep it up! There is potential in this!

Last edited:
This has some great textures. I would just work on making a few parts stand out a bit more with some mixing. It is a bit noisy and blends together at times. Still really cool.

This is really good. I would personally make the kick drum more prominent (like boosting the highs a bit), but other than that it's really good. Keep working on it :D

This came in sounding very big. But when the drums came in that hugeness diminished a bit. The drums just don't slice through the mix as well as they could and it sound like there are some low frequencies competing with each other. Other than that this song is close to amazing, like the other said above the texture is awesome and your melodic and composition structure are on point. Great work dude! keep it up!

check me out if you get the chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...erfecting-craft-but-im-back-feed4feed-512547/

I am going to echo a couple of the posters above. The lead in was EPIC!! But the drums came in a tad flat for what I was expecting. It's not so much the drums themselves but how they are mixed. If you could get them to jump out of the track I think this would be an amazing piece.

Ok i have never played a Witcher game BUT I played Fable which is basically the same thing ;)

It starts off really good but I feel like there may a tad bit too much delay/echo on the plucks in the beginning, but later on it actually works. The kick drums that come in at 42 seconds are really nice, but maybe they could use a slight boost in the low end. The 2:07 drop is incredibly awesome, i sort of got semi-goosebumps. You may benefit from having the rides cut-themselves every so often. I also noticed sometimes a hat/cymbal wont be there since it sounds like maybe either side-chain affects it and or you skip a hit in order to hit the cymbal- just something you may wanna check out. Over all I would say just EQ some of the drums and vocals away from each other to prevent any muddy sounds. Great job! (I have track too that needs help but its fine if you dont have time to help.)

thanks for the much appreciated feedback! I understand what you guys mean. luckily i got my studio headphones back from repair. i can get going now :)

This is really cool, has a really unique style and would sound great in a big war or period piece movie. Of course it stands on it's own but it could definitely fit into something like that. I especially thought that bass was really powerful. My only suggestion would be to bring that snare out a little bit more. I can tell it has a nice crisp sound but it just seems kind of shoved into the background.

Here's my latest track: https://soundcloud.com/blvedreambeats/cosmic
Thanks so much for listening!

the overall mix and arrangement is great, the vocals are on point. however i would like the kick to be a little bit more punchy or heavy. i would also turn down the reeverb volume on the hats

Back