[FUTURE BASS] DROG - Mind Games [F4F]

I agree with Fulloctave, some vocals would be the icing on the cake. Great vibes here regardless though, lots of variation. Loving the smooth synths and trap style hi-hats pitter pattering in the background. Will be waiting for more tracks! :)

Hello mate
Nice track and energy, in my head i wanted a vocal to come in somewhere in the track singing mind games or vocal chop to
add another dimension and variation to the track, well done :)

Could you please leave a little feedback on my track, the link is below to my my post on here.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...en-you-dont-know-me-cover-version-f4f-534237/

Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking of adding a vocalist to the track but couldn't find anyone in time for release!

I used to hate on EDM but I'm just getting into it and future bass is my jam! Haha.

So I had to check this one out. Tight song but like everyone says you need some type of vox somewhere! Don't we all lol. But this song is nice though. The mallet sounds go well with the synths and the bass has plenty of room to still hit. Good arrangement. How did you do the synths? LFO on the amplitude or filter or what?

I just made a future house type track. I found some random vox to throw on it, they are kind of wack though. I can't post links yet though.

I agree with Fulloctave, some vocals would be the icing on the cake. Great vibes here regardless though, lots of variation. Loving the smooth synths and trap style hi-hats pitter pattering in the background. Will be waiting for more tracks! :)
Thanks for the feedback! I will add vocals to some upcoming songs!

Hola,<br><br>1) The chords sound a little plain, maybe add some 7th, b9s etc<br>2) The melody sounds more syncopated than usual future bass is, not sure if I like it all that much. <br>3) Mixing of the chords and percussion is tight<br><br>Overall I think its okay but nothing special. Like what others have said, maybe vocals would greatly improve it (personally I hear rap over top working best). Hope this helps!<br><br>https://soundcloud.com/alexroseofficial/hey-soul-sister-train-alex-rose-remix<br><br>Cheers

I used to hate on EDM but I'm just getting into it and future bass is my jam! Haha.

So I had to check this one out. Tight song but like everyone says you need some type of vox somewhere! Don't we all lol. But this song is nice though. The mallet sounds go well with the synths and the bass has plenty of room to still hit. Good arrangement. How did you do the synths? LFO on the amplitude or filter or what?

I just made a future house type track. I found some random vox to throw on it, they are kind of wack though. I can't post links yet though.

Thanks for the feedback man! Collab is on the way!

Back