[FLUME REMIX] Rushing Back Remix - Feedback Will Be Returned!

OAKUM

Hey everyone!

Just finished a new remix for Flume and I'm looking to see what you guys think. It's entered into the Metapop contest, and I would be so grateful if you dropped by to listen. If you like it, help me out and give it a like
:o

I changed the key from C Major to E Major and switched around the progression to try and grab some more intensity. Chopped up the vocals for the drop. This one was incredibly fun to make.

Hope you guys like it :)

OAKUM--

metapop

Hey mate - really cool remix.. I like your take on it!! My only feedback is that there's a couple of times where the vocal chops / fx come in loud at the same time as the vocals - when she says "when it all comes rushing back". otherwise nice stuff!

Hey mate - really cool remix.. I like your take on it!! My only feedback is that there's a couple of times where the vocal chops / fx come in loud at the same time as the vocals - when she says "when it all comes rushing back". otherwise nice stuff!

Thanks for listening man! Appreciate the feedback :)

Hey OAKUM,

I loooove the toms, or whatever you would call them, how did you get that huge booming sound? The drop is great, but like Yellit said, the vocal chops are kinda loud sometimes. Good job on this one man!

Hey OAKUM,

I loooove the toms, or whatever you would call them, how did you get that huge booming sound? The drop is great, but like Yellit said, the vocal chops are kinda loud sometimes. Good job on this one man!

Thanks man! really appreciate the feedback. For the toms I just loadedddd it with distortion using camelcrusher haha

This is pretty awesome! Any chance you'd like to create a little tutorial or youtube video of you producing these remixes? ;)

Back