Fitzgrade - Peaceful Travels (Chillhop)

Fitzgrade

New piece of music i have as an intro to this site. Expect more to follow on here. I make anything from Jungle all the way to Hard Trance and everything in between. Don't expect you to buy... but if you deem it there is a bandcamp link aswell i would appreciate it for donating to the cause just looking for valid feedback!

http://fitzgrade.bandcamp.com/track/fitzgrade-peaceful-travels

Fitzgrade - Peaceful Travels (Chillhop 2019 Original (Chemical Broz) by Fitzgrade3000 (Techno & Trance Producer + DJ) | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Hey, so right off the bat, I really love the off-beat drum pattern here. That along with the lead synth and other nuances just seem to mesh real nicely. Great use of the low-pass filter for the supersaws at around the break. Great sound design, your mixing is pretty good as well, but I think the only issue I had with this track is that the drum kick was just a bit too muddy for my taste. It's almost there and think it needs just a bit more transience to punch through the mix. Aside from that, great stuff and looking forward to hearing more of your work! :)

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
I suggest a different sound for your lead when the melody begins! I love the melody but you need something that cuts through the saw better! I love the break, perfect for the trance vibe.

Hey, so right off the bat, I really love the off-beat drum pattern here. That along with the lead synth and other nuances just seem to mesh real nicely. Great use of the low-pass filter for the supersaws at around the break. Great sound design, your mixing is pretty good as well, but I think the only issue I had with this track is that the drum kick was just a bit too muddy for my taste. It's almost there and think it needs just a bit more transience to punch through the mix. Aside from that, great stuff and looking forward to hearing more of your work! :)

Thanks for sharing

Thanks man ya ive being working on my music over the last decade just trying to find an outlet for my pieces. Mixing wasnt really worked on as much what you hear is me full flow and trying to be creative as possible as the magic is happening... I like what you said about the transients on the drums i very much agree and it was something that jumps out at me everytime i hear back.

Looking forward to posting hear aswell. Great feedback!

I suggest a different sound for your lead when the melody begins! I love the melody but you need something that cuts through the saw better! I love the break, perfect for the trance vibe.

Interresting view on the lead tbh.... it was just a fast pick out from my soundbanks i mainly wanted something to play over on the keys with. I like to lay down the beat first and lay over it. Ya i like to break in some breaks eventually when i can. Trance is what i started out on tbh..... Thanks for the feedback man. Link me to some of your work. And thanks for the follow

Hey there, returning feedback

I really like the atmosphere of this track, nice and relaxing, something to listen to when travelling and watching the landscape in the rain or something :)

The drum break around 2:00 is also a nice touch, keep it up

Back