First Song, WOULD LOVE ANY KIND OF FEEDBACK!

AdrIlIv

This is my first song that I produced, I tried to make some progressive house(maybe just the drop sound like that), I know it sucks but I think it needs more, maybe more instruments on the drop, and how is the mix, master, I think it's pretty bad....
Any feedback?
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://soundcloud.com/adrian-vida-916173333/adriliv-cmon-move-your-body[/FONT]

Hey man, thanks for replying to my thread earlier. I listened to your song and I think it's pretty good, there are only a few critiques that I have with it. I think that the build up definitely needs more. The only thing to really tell you that the drop was coming was the background drums and I think that it would have been more powerful if you had a louder white noise build with a reversed symbol before the drop hit, as well as a few more background components to create more of an atmosphere. Also the violin thing that played throughout the intro sounded a little off tune to me, and it kind of through me off a little bit. The only really other thing I could criticize was the drop. I couldn't really get that oomph that a drop should sort of have. Maybe a saw would've helped, because all I could hear was the drums, the melody, and the bass and it needed a bit more. Also, I'd recommend a bit more variation between the drops instead of using the same drop twice. I still enjoyed the song even with my critiques. I liked the chords on the piano and you had some really cool effects, keep it up!

Thank you too my man, really appreciate thos, I will modify it and then come back with a better version :)

Thanks man, yeah I made the needed changes, yours sounds good but in my opinion too repetitive I was expecting some variaton maybe you could do at the drop some melody on top of other melody :)

Hey man, So the mix sounds significantly better in the modified version! Good stuff. But the song overall is kinda dry and bland. It's not really driving enough to be dancy and not melodic enough to stand as an actual song. The synth in the drop is kind of grating too, but that may just be personal preference. The buildup is also non existent, it needs to be something that gets people hyped. All in all, keep it up!
Check me out: NO FOUND PURPOSE by DICQBEATS | Dicq Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back