first attempt at minimal techno/trance or something (i suck at genres)

Well I do!Nice chilly vibes, you said you suck at genres but not at producing nice tunes! (I think EDM would do it for this particular track)This need some vocals IMO. Maybe some transitions are a bit abrupt, I guess it's a matter of taste.Solid work!I'd be glad to know what you think about this : SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds for sharing!Bye.

Very good little house track.. I don't know if it actually needs vocals, but it would be interesting to try out. (I know, not exactly easy to just get some good vocals). Honestly my biggest critique would probably be the composition. You could probably trim it down in areas and only have the one larger break, in turn making the track a little tighter in terms of length. This is all subjective but just how I see it. Other than that, keep it up....reminds me of some of my older tracks under my old alias. Mixing sounds solid. Good listen my man.

Very good little house track.. I don't know if it actually needs vocals, but it would be interesting to try out. (I know, not exactly easy to just get some good vocals). Honestly my biggest critique would probably be the composition. You could probably trim it down in areas and only have the one larger break, in turn making the track a little tighter in terms of length. This is all subjective but just how I see it. Other than that, keep it up....reminds me of some of my older tracks under my old alias. Mixing sounds solid. Good listen my man.

Thanks for those words mate. I did make the entire track in one day, so I must agree now i retrospective that the arrangement sounds generally a bit incohesive. But I guess there's also something sweet in, for once, just completing an entire track, capturing the moment of composition and releasing it. I usually spend weeks to mix and arrange it.

Very glad you enjoyed it!

duuuuude this is super sick I love it!! I can see myself enjoying this at a festival/concert. Really amazing work and very well produced, I'm adding this to my playlist on soundcloud. The ambient airy synth in the background goes really well with the art you chose as well haha.

duuuuude this is super sick I love it!! I can see myself enjoying this at a festival/concert. Really amazing work and very well produced, I'm adding this to my playlist on soundcloud. The ambient airy synth in the background goes really well with the art you chose as well haha.

That's so kind of you to say :)) Thx for listening!!

Back