Finished my new song! Check it out

I see you're going for a more Rezz-style kind of track with the formant bass and dark synths. Good stuff and a big fan of her work! :) The song structure is pretty good but I find that there isn't enough happening on the lower end and it's more on the mid-range so try adding a low-pass filter on your bass instrument track (or even better, layer it with a sub-bass and group them together) will enhance and beef up the sound more. That's just MO though, entirely up to you! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Realy liked the sound but in my opinion it got a litlle bit Boring after awhile i Agree with with what E1GHT PLACE Said add more sound at the lower end. IF you do so i think it Will be allotmore intresting

Wow thank you guys so much for the feedback! Im sorry it took me so long to reply and thank you guys! This song was really fun because I was def trying out some Rezz style bass sounds! It was kind of one of those songs where I got to a point and just could not figure out where to go with it. So i basically just made a few sections longer so it wasnt such a short song. Ill def take the advise and utilize it in my future songs, thanks again!

Back