Feedback would be appreciated (Chill vocal track)

Sounds really professional, keep up the good work! Did you record and produce the vocals just for that track as well?

Sounds really professional, keep up the good work! Did you record and produce the vocals just for that track as well?
Thanks! I found these vocals on splice.com. It's a really good site for all kinds of samples and presets, the only downside is that you have to pay a monthly subscription and still have a limit of how many samples you can download. Also these vocals were kind of out of tempo at some parts, so I had to cut them up and move them around a bit.

Really nice track, all sounds are in theme. One thing, the track is rather loud. It exceeds to +3 Db on my mixer. Maybe turn the master volume a little bit down!

Good luck on your next project!

Really nice track, all sounds are in theme. One thing, the track is rather loud. It exceeds to +3 Db on my mixer. Maybe turn the master volume a little bit down!

Good luck on your next project!

That's weird... I put a limiter and everything and exported with 100% volume. I will have a look into it. Anyways, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks! I found these vocals on splice.com. It's a really good site for all kinds of samples and presets, the only downside is that you have to pay a monthly subscription and still have a limit of how many samples you can download. Also these vocals were kind of out of tempo at some parts, so I had to cut them up and move them around a bit.

I've been searching for something like this to get vocals too, going to check it out! :cool:

Wow crazy music man. No one can say that it is not professional. I wish I had the FLP from you LOL.

Please feedback and help me improve:
[F4F] Shortcut (EDM 2018)
Wow, you don't even know how much this means to me! I feel so blessed to have such kind listeners! :)))

FLP you say... Well, I haven't thought about it, but since you mentioned it, I don't see a reason as to why I can't share it with you guys. The only problem is that I'm using few non-stock plugins such as fabfilter pro-q2, Serum and few third party samples. Also the project is VERY messy :D Does anyone else want the FLP? If so, let me know, I will try to put everything into one place and upload it to google drive or something. Will post a link here :)

Back