Far side of the sun - chillstep track.

dARTfader

Hi All,

Just posted my chillstep track "far side of the sun" on soundcloud. Need some fresh ears to judge the sound since i heard this track for too many times producing.
Let me hear what you think about it.

Regards and a happy new year you all,
TMD

I like what you did in the intro its a little misleading only because it sounds like electro house but after the chill drop comes in it all sets back
The filtered arps in the intro play a really good role but I think you should have changed that pluck in the intro a little bit and just kept it the same when the drop comes in,
Last thing I think you should E'q some of the percussion during the drop a little better just because the main pluck can start to become a little difficult to hear maybe turn up the volume or layer the pluck a little more? Either way good work keep it up and happy new year
If you could check out my latest track and return a little feedback that sure would be appreciated! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-single-rain-forest-feedback-feedback-515732/

I like what you did in the intro its a little misleading only because it sounds like electro house but after the chill drop comes in it all sets back
The filtered arps in the intro play a really good role but I think you should have changed that pluck in the intro a little bit and just kept it the same when the drop comes in,
Last thing I think you should E'q some of the percussion during the drop a little better just because the main pluck can start to become a little difficult to hear maybe turn up the volume or layer the pluck a little more? Either way good work keep it up and happy new year.

The pluck is layered, but i will look at it and make it more noticeable...
Thanks for your comment!

Ok, got contacted yesterday by squillstep, he will feature this track in his march 2016 mix on YouTube. Must be an indication that i'doing something right :D

Last edited:
Back