[F4F]Sterling Grove - Sound Of Home (SMPL remix)

A remix of Sterling Grove - Sound Of Home for Wavo contest. Hope you'll guys like it. Need feedback, criticism, suggestions, whatever you have. As always giving back as much as I can :)

Hey man, thanks for listening to my track. Here is my feedback for yours.
I think the last part of the build up to the drop can be a bit more clear. It now is a bit messy at the point just before the drop begins.
I like the 80's-like sound of the drop, with the guitar etc. I however think it can use a bit more side chain.
I like the bridge. It has a nice feel to it. After that, there is another build up which is potentially very cool, but i think it could be a bit more straight forward/clear. Overall i like your song very much, it has a original, cool sound. Keep up the good work!

Hi there SMPL :-) As said below, the situation before the drop COULD be cleaner (don't know if have worked that out) but for me it sounds cool the way it is. The sounds are okay and everything comes to mind. I like the oldschool-synths, too and of course that little bit of crazyness in the melodies. For me - and my ears are not so much trained as others around here because i'm still far away from beeing a good producer (but maybe sometimes xD) but i have nothing bad to say about it - or - i like it. BUT... "It's Your Turn" is also really nice and relaxing! ;-) Good and productive weekend for ya ;-D

Back