[F4F] Raw Emotional Kid Cudi Remix - Looking For, and returning, Feedback [F4F]

holes

Sc - Zodat
Just made an emotional remix to one of Kid Cudi's most heartfelt, catchiest hooks. Let me know what y'all think! <3

Last edited:
Sounds really interesting, though you should fix the delay time at some times it's out of beat, well, ya know.. :D other than that, really well mixed!

Hey man,
love Cudi so this is right in my lane. Sample is amazing and carries so much emotion and melody, its gorgeous. I like how you have built the track, though like Linas think there might be too much delay. Love this little synth that comes in around 1:32, carries the track for me from that point onwards as it was risking getting a bit monotonous (like Cud himself!). Mix sounds good, though wonder whether the bass is a bit overwhelming? My headphones are very neutral but it was quite hard on them.
Keep it up!
DZM

Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it! I think Im better off posting my tracks in this thread from now, I tried the hip hop one and i didnt get as much detail as this.

Hey zodat,

love the remix, you´ve achieved this little vocal sample carries me through the whole track.
Low FQ need a little adjusting I guess, and maybe experiment a little with Reverb and Delay Automation for energy leveling...
Subscribed.

this is cool af. it has a transient travis scott-ish sort of feeling with the distortion on the sample, but still carries the cudi emotion. i like the delay too; it helps all of the elements sink into the listener. i wasn't the biggest fan of the drum samples, but the reverb you used on them was nice. keep it up

Back