[F4F] new spacey/moody fast paced track "mors"

I definitely like the track, production is solid! I think you may need some (rap) vocals on it though, to make it stand out from the crowd if you get what I mean.

Keep it up!

-Charlie Raxx

The synth that comes in around 46 seconds needs something done to it, it sounds too dry to me. It needs a unique flair or something. It's also too loud in the mix, I'd turn it down some to let the other elements shine.

I love these parts of the track:
The breakdown at 2:30 is really awesome and captivating
That gritty sub-bass is perfect, really good job on that!
The reverb on the snare is really creates a unique atmosphere.

All in all, a very great sounding track! If you just let the mid and low areas shine and bring the high frequency portions down, this track would be a lot better imho.

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Interesting stuff, dug the melancholic vibe and how you progressed through the track. I'm pretty new at this so I can't get too technical but I'd agree with a previous comment about the synth being a touch too overpowering/loud. It seemed a little to high on the frequency range to me but I'm also listening on crappy work speakers. All in all good stuff to my ears.

Like I said I'm pretty new at this but it'd be cool to hear what you think about my track:

I like it. It's got, like you said, a spacey, dark and moody theme to it. The kicks are good, but I'd space them apart more personally, just to create more tension in the track and a slower, darker movement. Other than that, I like the subs, probably a bit too loud, the synths are good and arp is spooky and fits nicely. The little transition in the middle is super cool too!

I like the panning synth plucks at the end. they kind of bounce around and have a cool spacey emotion/tone.

Back