[F4F] Lovely Bullet (EDM 2018)

westside2

This is the fist time I tried to make an EDM music, normally I make rap beats only. I don't even know if this counts as EDM lol. But please feedback...

Last edited:
I think the drums are a bit washed out into background by the energy of the main synths. Maybe also give it some air to breath, a breakdown or some sort of quiet part in the arrangement would make it better in my opinion. Otherwise a solid track and sounds good!

Last edited:
Quite an experiment to switch styles! I feel you played it like you ear it, you know...but it is still interesting.
IMO there are way too much sounds playing at the same time, in the same area and in the same frequency. In other words, you need to learn the specific techniques of producing that kind of music which are different than those for rap producing. Other than that I agree with a previous comment about the arrangement, you should first "picture" an intro, a start, a build-up, a drop, a break, ... all that kind of stuff...
I don't know if you plan to stick with that style for a while, anyway it sounds better than mine first track ever.
Cheers!

My Techno is here: People Control by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, guys. It is much appreciated.

Quite an experiment to switch styles! I feel you played it like you ear it, you know...but it is still interesting.
IMO there are way too much sounds playing at the same time, in the same area and in the same frequency. In other words, you need to learn the specific techniques of producing that kind of music which are different than those for rap producing. Other than that I agree with a previous comment about the arrangement, you should first "picture" an intro, a start, a build-up, a drop, a break, ... all that kind of stuff...
I don't know if you plan to stick with that style for a while, anyway it sounds better than mine first track ever.
Cheers!

My Techno is here: People Control by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Is this your first track ever or first techno track ever bro? Really doesn't sound bad, keep up the good work man. You can change some VSTs maybe, but I can not give melody or rhythm advice yet, since I am very new to this kind of music.

You can check out my new song:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ce-house-dance/f4f-shortcut-edm-2018-a-549581
[COLOR=inherit !important]

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back