[F4F] Deep Future Garage Track - late. [F4F]

holes

Sc - Zodat
Hey guys, just uploaded a new future garage track, I would love to get your feedback, as detailed as you possibly can XD!

Post your tracks below and I will give you as much feedback as I possibly can!

Last edited:
I like the vocal sample in this, along with the filtering/sequencing. The bass is nice. I think you could've used some more melodic elements in some parts for more variety, as the bass is repetitive (it's not a bad thing though). This sounds like a soundtrack to some kind of a visual or a chill lounge type beat that plays in the background. If this is what you were going for, you achieved it well. The mix is decent as far as I can tell.

What did you use to make the vocal chops? Some kind of vst or did you manipulate a sample somehow?

I like the vocal sample in this, along with the filtering/sequencing. The bass is nice. I think you could've used some more melodic elements in some parts for more variety, as the bass is repetitive (it's not a bad thing though). This sounds like a soundtrack to some kind of a visual or a chill lounge type beat that plays in the background. If this is what you were going for, you achieved it well. The mix is decent as far as I can tell.

What did you use to make the vocal chops? Some kind of vst or did you manipulate a sample somehow?

Thank you! a lot of the time, I dont really have a specific vibe in mind, but after a while I did get that vibe.

The vocal was a sample I found online, I believe I pitched it down and shifted the formant down. I then applied a lot of reverb

Back