[F4F] Chill/Nostalgic Electronic Thing

AInclan

So this is a chill/nostalgic track; it's all quite major, so maybe sounds too cliche at times? Let me know your thoughts on it, and leave a link to your track so I can return the favor.

WHY has no one bothered to comment on your track?? It sounds really good! It's definitely got that feels good vibe to it but I think the song writing itself is where the song stands out the most. Really like the chromatic percussions and nice touch on that off-beat pluck synth near the end of the track along with the drums following with the beat. Your sound design is good, the mixing is pretty decent as well! Really good stuff! :)

Thanks for sharing

WHY has no one bothered to comment on your track?? It sounds really good! It's definitely got that feels good vibe to it but I think the song writing itself is where the song stands out the most. Really like the chromatic percussions and nice touch on that off-beat pluck synth near the end of the track along with the drums following with the beat. Your sound design is good, the mixing is pretty decent as well! Really good stuff! :)

Thanks for sharing
Thanks for the feedback!

Back