Extronite & BinariX feat. Dope dod - The Abyss (Work In Progress)

Nice job on the vocal mixing. I would have figured that I wouldn't be able to hear what anyone was saying in a track this loud and chaotic, but I could understand them pretty well.

Around the middle of the track, you introduce a melodic theme. If I had to suggest anything, it would be to maybe have one in the first half as well? Maybe a more subdued one than in the second half? I don't know, I'm just throwin' ideas out.

Nice job on the vocal mixing. I would have figured that I wouldn't be able to hear what anyone was saying in a track this loud and chaotic, but I could understand them pretty well.

Around the middle of the track, you introduce a melodic theme. If I had to suggest anything, it would be to maybe have one in the first half as well? Maybe a more subdued one than in the second half? I don't know, I'm just throwin' ideas out.

Thanks for reply and suggestion, been a bit confused over the transition to the next part on how i should introduce it.
I think what i need to do is change the background melody in the first part so it fits with the next part and probably introducing the chords a bit earlier in the first part.
Which i think is kinda what you suggested? I will test this idea out and see how it plays out. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back