Euphoric Bass [Electro House] Feedback will be returned!

Sounds a bit like Dada Life and Benny Benassi. I love the energy, I think that is the thing that is the strongest aspect of the track. For a song call Euphoric Bass though, it is just needing a tad bit more lower end. Maybe add a sub or EQ the existing Bass to have more of a low end. My other tip would be have the end play out a bit more since it is a bit abrupt. Besides those two things I think you have a great dance/club track. Keep up the work. I have a track that needs help too, feel free to leave ideas)

Really nice work! The type of music I listen to so can definitely appreciate it! Only thing I can say is, I think a sustained sub bass note should be held during the drop, pumping along with the bass drum to add more low end to it. If there is already a sub bass there then it definitely needs turning up! Great work regardless!

Really nice work! The type of music I listen to so can definitely appreciate it! Only thing I can say is, I think a sustained sub bass note should be held during the drop, pumping along with the bass drum to add more low end to it. If there is already a sub bass there then it definitely needs turning up! Great work regardless!
Thanks bro! but no I didn't use a sub base but I will look into it for sure for my next project thank you so much for the feedback! :-)

Hey Tommy, just a small recomendation: i'd add a sub bass that is at the same key as the drop, in 1:36. That will give, in my opinion, a sense of completition to the track. Aside from that, great job!

Wow man this sounds huge! The mix is very clean and your elements really cut through the mix. My only concern is some sounds sound a little too distorted or over compressed. Especially when the bass comes in. I love the amount of variation and transitions you have in this. Good work man, Keep it up!!!

Lots of energy, and very driving. Really like that piano melody you have in there, really nice atmospheric touch.
The track really sounded big, maybe a bit compressed at some points (2:48), but I'm guilty of that too :P

Great job,
OAKUM--

Thanks bro! yeah the piano melody is in C minor I really like the way it came out, and yeah I know what you mean in some spots within the track it really sounds over compressed and like there's so much going on at once. Thanks for the feedback though :-) its appreciated
Lots of energy, and very driving. Really like that piano melody you have in there, really nice atmospheric touch.
The track really sounded big, maybe a bit compressed at some points (2:48), but I'm guilty of that too :P

Great job,
OAKUM--

i listen to the whole track and found some things id like to point out. that is only my point of view though.
1. the overall mix is very unconsistent: the breakdown is as loud as the drop, then the outro is even louder.
2. then u have some horrible vocal and horn sound samples used which doesnt realy fit into the production.
3. the melody already gets repetetive after the first 8 bars. maybe bring in some new synths or variation. or try to alter the drum pattern or add somethings to it
4. you had me in the first 3 seconds. that acid sounding bass is sooo good. and then it disappears almost entirly throuout the whole song but why? you could build a complete song with just that sound.

Track sounds huge man, fking awesome!

P.S. any tips how to get that clear sound?
Thank you bro! :-) I make most of my synths in sylenth so to really get that clear sound your looking for I focus mainly on the bottom pitch modulators. Deff use a pitch A it really brings out a more punchy sound and then I almost always use a low pass filter and just mess with the cutoff and resonance until I get that clear sound I really like.

i listen to the whole track and found some things id like to point out. that is only my point of view though.
1. the overall mix is very unconsistent: the breakdown is as loud as the drop, then the outro is even louder.
2. then u have some horrible vocal and horn sound samples used which doesnt realy fit into the production.
3. the melody already gets repetetive after the first 8 bars. maybe bring in some new synths or variation. or try to alter the drum pattern or add somethings to it
4. you had me in the first 3 seconds. that acid sounding bass is sooo good. and then it disappears almost entirly throuout the whole song but why? you could build a complete song with just that sound.
Thank you for the honest feedback! I mean yeah I'm still learning alot but I tried to really have alot of variation in this track and at some spots the mixing and mastering became a little difficult because I sort of over compressed the track. I may look into re working the track at some point.

Hey man, your track has some great energy! Can definitely picture it in the clubs :)

I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest track at soundcloud. com/mavrikus/flume-insane-mavrik-remix

Keep killin' it mate

-Mavrik_US

Hey man, nice work there :) havnt really done bigroom (?) myself but the first thing that came to my mind is that the melody sounds (to my ear) abit messy, maybe too complicated? maybe try make it a little more simple.. that way it also sticks to the listeners ear ;) I like the drop at 3:10 and actually all the drops except for the one in the beginning. I think the buildup to the drop at 1:04 is kinda weak, maybe add some riser sound and white noise?? nontheless good job and ill vote for your track!! :)

EDIT: also that horn sound.. its too loud and clear compared to the mix, and you could even remove the whole sound as it dosnt really fit there in my opinion! Also the acid bass is real good (Y)! keep it up mate !

Last edited:
Back