Equinox - new future/bass house...thoughts needed

Wassup peeps...I would love to get some feedback on this track i just finished. I'm always pushing myself and trying to get that pro sound.

Any feedback is greatly welcomed. Also if you have any questions or need feedback yourself, I would love to help! Thank you!!!

Starts very loud.
Wow cool Beat!
Nice Piano riff.
Very uplifting - I like that.
Wow new cool riff. Nice Voice
Cool Bassline before 1:20
I like The bassline afterwards a bit less.
But with more beat its better.
Really nice beat from ~2:33

Really good song! The only thing: I would compress the master a bit less, and the part with the staccato bassline I would fill with more elements, to decrease stumbling.

All the best :-)
Stans

Starts very loud.
Wow cool Beat!
Nice Piano riff.
Very uplifting - I like that.
Wow new cool riff. Nice Voice
Cool Bassline before 1:20
I like The bassline afterwards a bit less.
But with more beat its better.
Really nice beat from ~2:33

Really good song! The only thing: I would compress the master a bit less, and the part with the staccato bassline I would fill with more elements, to decrease stumbling.

All the best :-)
Stans

Wow man that is fantastic feedback. I really appreciate it! There is still a lot more I can do to clean it all up and make it wider...still learning tho.

Thanks again Stans, hit me up anytime.

Intro is nicely mixed. It has a neat minimal vibe to it, I like that. The notes don't seem to reach the next happy place, but come back down for the minimal vibe...although the switch up around 1:01 brings nice new vibes too. The production is beautiful. I like this track a lot. I'll comment and like on youtube.

Can you check out my newest song? Error by Epsilon-144 | Epsilon 144 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Ayo thanks a lot bro I appreciate it! Interesting insight. Your song is definitely spacey...very good sound quality in my opinion...crystal clear. What would you consider your work? Experimental? The only thing I'd say is maybe experiment with different arrangements, possibly have hook or resolving progression. I know...that kinda defeats the purpose though. ;) Either way, nice work and keep on producing!

All the elements sound very clear in the mix. Good job on that.
Though the drop is not very spectacular imo. It sounds a bit empty to the ear.
It could use some extra layers, or maybe a lead. I'm sure you can come up with something.
Other than that. Great track!

Mind giving me some feedback on my melodic future house track?

i love the intro , the breakdown is really nice , for the drop i would layer another bass sound that has good high frequencies and more "sustain" to it.

the breakdown sounds really good, but i would change the piano sounds to make it stand out more and give it the "out of the box" factor.

Overall it sounds amazing maaaan, keep it up :)

All the elements sound very clear in the mix. Good job on that.
Though the drop is not very spectacular imo. It sounds a bit empty to the ear.
It could use some extra layers, or maybe a lead. I'm sure you can come up with something.
Other than that. Great track!

Mind giving me some feedback on my melodic future house track?

Hey man, I really appreciate the honest feedback. I was actually thinking the same in regard to the drop...I fudged with it for a while.

I like your track man...very very clear and high quality sound and production. Great choice of synths. You definitely know what you are doing. So...my only criticism/bit of advice is to work on the actual writing. Not saying it's bad at all! Work on coming up with more memorable hooks...ya know...things that you can hum, etc. It's an ongoing process for everyone that does what we do. I'm always racking my brians with writing. But you're doing great so far, keep it up!

i love the intro , the breakdown is really nice , for the drop i would layer another bass sound that has good high frequencies and more "sustain" to it.

the breakdown sounds really good, but i would change the piano sounds to make it stand out more and give it the "out of the box" factor.

Overall it sounds amazing maaaan, keep it up :)

Great advice my friend. Thank you for listening! I really appreciate it!

Back