[Epic Drum and Bass] The Descent (VIP Mix)

Vulp

Vulp Fiction
Well, i make Music since beginning of this year and i learned a lot since then. My first complete Track was "The Descent" which symbolises a fall into the Hell.
I found some old stems from it again, even when i thought i lost everything of this track. They had effects and some weird shit on it, but i did my best in remastering and give it the polish it deserves in my eyes. When i made the original track i put all my love and hate into it, and when i remastered it i did exactly the same.
Doesn´t matter how much tracks i will make in the future. This one will always be the most special for me.

Last edited:
Hey Vulp,

the song itself is cool ... but mixing/mastering is weird ... It needs more low end and has no energy in the mids (low and high mids) ... and too much highs. The drums have no punch.

Best T.I.L.I.D.I.N.

The material i had didn´t allow me to achieve better results ^^
As mentioned in my post i just had some backup-saves from some tracks that already had effects on them that were made... pretty bad back in the days by me ^^ It was my first track ^^ The flanger on the choir fucked it up a lot for example and i don´t have a clean version of the synth / choir track anymore =/
But i sent the few stems i have to someone whos speciality are cases like mine and tries a rescue-surgery :D

Ah sorry Vulp ... did not got that ... well ok ... thats a pity ... maybe use the working stems ... and renew only the drums to achieve better results ...

Back