Enigma (Original)

This is the third and final installment in the Tropercal series (Shangri-La, Terminus, Enigma) that centers around beats and rhythms created using tropical-sounding percussive elements and oceanic vibes. I hope you enjoy listening to the tracks! Let me know what you think.

I think it is a really tasty track, definitely could listen this on repeat for a while! :berzerk:

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback. I use a combination of studio monitors (Yamaha HS5), head phones (beyerdynamic DT 770) and some cheap desktop speakers. Also, I try to listen to the track in a car to make sure it translates there too.

Atmospheric and chill. Also melancholic? Anyways, the sound selection is great. And the whole track is cool.

Nice overall track dude! Nice work mixing that well!
I'm a Technohead so it doesn't bother me to have repetitive gimmicks in a track but what bout keepthe melody and change the instrument from time to time? Anyway, your tune kinda reminds me some Deadmau5 stuff. Which is great :)
I also really liked the build-ups....IMO you should be using more drum elements like hats.
So nice tune like I said, keep up the good work!

Here's my latest : People Control by Chris Van Gills | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back