Electronic Music *Dubious -6 Update, New Additions! F4f

◮CYAN◭

◮CYAN◭
added somewhat of an intro.

I think everything is sounding amazing
What do you think?

Thanks for tunin in, I always do my best to return feeds

I like what you did with this. However i do feel the intro is a little longer than it needs to. I like the mix aswell everything seems nice and focused. I feel like your kicks need a bit more punchy high end.. however the melody is INSANE! good job on that. I like the choices you've made with this sound. Keep it up man this is great.

Please return feed here:
https://soundcloud.com/inhale-ashes/aftershock

Hey brotha!

Yea my kicks got a little dull after uploading processing...
I also havent maximized this track yet,
I can clear up the mix and bring it out more...

But on the original track on my Mac,,,,is actually very punchy....im surprised its not as punchy in here.

I noticed on the FB Soundcloud player...its seems to pack more punch....
I think I could clear things up more...but it's also a online processing thing I think(just a bit).

I'll return the feed, just got home from work tho,
thanks for the listen bro

Last edited:
to clear something up...it seems like a long intro...but only because i have a whitenoise element in mind and a snare rise for the added fill.

Hopefully today, I'll work this track out further :)

Nice intor and once it hits it's nice and funky! This is a pretty interesting tune! i feel like there might be one too many breakdowns tho but i really like this man keep it up! also this would make a dope rap track if you tweaked it abit!

Last edited:
I think the intro should be cut a little short, mix sounds pretty good. Try some compression on those kicks, or parallel compression to give it a little more punch. I would introduce some side chain compression, as well.

Just use compression...lol, lots.

Hey, returning feedback :)
First off, in all honesty, I think it's kinda cheesy. There's not really any noticeable structure. (all I could hear was an intro and what's after...)
I think the intro is too long aswell.
HOWEVER, the melody after the intro is not necessarily bad. Perhaps you should work on EQing it all and making the different sounds more distinguishable from one another. Percussions should really set the beat and make you want to tap (and clap?) to the beat. But then again, I'm no professional, so consider it all just being my personal opinion. :)
Try adding different and new melodies and drums. Just have fun and be creative. Try building up an atmosphere around the song.
Listening to A LOT of songs in the same genre you like and want to create helped me infinitely to think of special effects and sounds for my songs. Even trying to recreate an existing song is very beneficial! You might want to give it a try!
Bottom line, keep at it and most importantly, have fun doing it! :)

Cheers man.

~Kosius

That intro takes forever for the beat to drop
i like the sound selection. the compositions is good too.
I dont seem to find anything wrong abt the mix except the synth on the background needs to come forward a bit.
I like the approach
keep it up.

Thanks for the feed!

- I agree with Kosius -- kind of cheesy though i can appreciate what you did here
- Melodies are cool -- synth work is fine
- I do feel its lacking some transition works -- just doesnt seem exciting at all -- there should be like alot of like effects/transitions in my opinion to spice it up
- When the drums come in -- its alot better -- i kind of like it more at that point
- Compoistion is good
- I think the beat might need some pads that run thourhgout the track to fill the space -- and like a sick buildup and transition or something

Thanks for the feed!

- I agree with Kosius -- kind of cheesy though i can appreciate what you did here
- Melodies are cool -- synth work is fine
- I do feel its lacking some transition works -- just doesnt seem exciting at all -- there should be like alot of like effects/transitions in my opinion to spice it up
- When the drums come in -- its alot better -- i kind of like it more at that point
- Compoistion is good
- I think the beat might need some pads that run thourhgout the track to fill the space -- and like a sick buildup and transition or something

Cool! thx for the feed.....yea this is an update from last night, its not nearly finished.

I get what you guys are saying the cheesy angle i can see that now.

I can probably avoid the cheesy angle if I make it less bouncy and if i execute it thru start to finish once thru and not have the repetitious intervals...I get that too.

I've been so busy with regular job its hard to complete anything, im onto the next project already tho.

I am going to fix this track and make it whole soon enough...I need more whitenoise and pad practice tho, I don't know everything unfortunately :) yet!

thanks for tuning in guys

I would cut the intro down. Other than that, I like it. To me, the melody is very reggae. Nice.

Please provide feedback to my song here.

Thanks.

Back