Electronic Beat by ◮CYAN◭ Been experimenting a lot lately. How are my levels? F4F

◮CYAN◭

◮CYAN◭
Electronic Beat by ◮CYAN◭ Been experimenting a lot lately. How are my levels? F4F

I forgot this version is not the most recent version....I have an even better heightened version that has more clarity as well

I've been gone for a long time...but i haven't been slacking!

Have a listen to this experimental soundtest track......kinda electronic beat type track

How is the clarity, volume. Is it smooth. I have been making test tracks lately to really optimize my cohesiveness and volume levels.

Don't focus on the composition....It was not my focus(I can make great compositions).......now that I have selected some good instruments and the settings are right....I can make a killer tracks from these elements! can't wait

Always return the feeds, thanks for the listen.

UPDATE!

will post more tmrw

Gonna play with some filters and try get something else going as my next step

Last edited:
Nice track, its mixed down really well. Each element is clear to hear, no frequencies are getting too muddied up. Not sure what you mean by volume, but if you mean each of the sounds in relation each other then thats spot on too. Particularly like the work on the synth; is the perfect backdrop for the lead melody, compliments it without being overbearing.

Check out my track when you can, could do with some feedback (especially in regard to the mixing, etc): https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-electronica-jai-paul-jasmine-edit-494729/

yo whats up checking out the track and its a pretty rough track but then again i have no idea how long you been beat making so no offense cause i do know the struggle of tracking to make bangers. There is a lot of things that could be improved such as sound selection and drus are usually the biggest thing to have a stable foundation as well as sound placing sounds were everything has its own space. I'm not understanding why you would put these sounds together and then say you are not focused on arrangement why not just post a track to start?????

Hi! Nice clip, here's a few thoughts.

* The mix sounds pretty good.
* The snare could have a bit more slap, that could be the sample.
* I really like the groove you got going on, a nice amount of sparseness.
* Its a good starting point for a larger project.

I agree its an okay little project, that I can adjust and play around with to my liking.

I actually don't have a snare in this track...its a combination of claps and hats I believe....I did a lot of eq fusing to try and make fuller sounds. and I like the way it sounds....

However this track is repetitive by my standards so what I'm doing now is Taking this track in a whole different direction....and see how I can push the creativity.

This track is not a demonstration of my track making abilities just yet....its only been a major test for my records and also I am calibrating project templates so getting the "settings right" was my goal for this project.

Now I can go nuts and do what I want to do. and I'll update the shocking track changes to my soundcloud page lol

Back