EDM Podcast, looking for criticism & music

Electropolitan

Hey so I do a weekly EDM podcast and feature 14 songs per episode. I'm posting this here for:
Criticism on it (so I can improve)
And more tracks to play. So if anyone has any suggestions, whether your own, someone else's, unreleased, oldie, w/e I'll most likely accept it for my upcoming podcast. Post them here or PM me. I shall do some searching around the forums, so I maybe going to you. :monkey:

I like the podcast idea, I've never heard of someone do this sort of thing, so it's really good in that nature. I don't personally see myself listening to it, but it's just because i don't really have the time to listen to podcasts, other wise I totally would.

You can totally use my song in the signature, if you plan to use 110bpm Moombahton stuff

Hey it's pretty good. I really enjoy the 2nd half. On my upcoming episode I'll play this and mention a thing or two about ya! In return just share my page or that podcast please.

Last edited:
For sure man! I'll repost your last episode and if you want me to share on other pages(twitter, facebook, whatever), leave a link. One question though, would you be live streaming it anywhere?

That'd be awesome if you could share on your other pages. I'll even play your song first! ^_^ And I don't stream, just upload the finish live takes onto Soundcloud. Why?

Oh, nothing, I just felt like it would be awesome if I was able to hear it playing live haha. Do you by any chance have a twitter for this podcast? I've shared it on my Facebook though

Alright, and I don't have a Twitter yet, I may make one eventually. And wow thank you so much. The episode will be released Sunday mid-day / night

I'd love it if you could use my song in my sig, or any others I've got :)

Hey I really like the sax in Years Ahead. Kinda wish there was more of that. Very very cool, creative, and original. Keep on at it. I have yet to decide which I shall play for my upcoming podcast (71, released Sunday night) and your bandcamp page and my browsers don't want to seem to cooperate, but I shall have something by Sunday.

So I'll message you when I do select a song and download it.

Back