DZM - What They Want

This track has a lovely Orbital-like vibe, the pads gave me that Halcyon on and on feeling and took me back to the nineties, very cool. The mix sounded great to me; though I am definitely under-qualified to judge as I had to google parallel processing and learned something in the process, so thank you for that!

This track has a lovely Orbital-like vibe, the pads gave me that Halcyon on and on feeling and took me back to the nineties, very cool. The mix sounded great to me; though I am definitely under-qualified to judge as I had to google parallel processing and learned something in the process, so thank you for that!

thank you so much for listening stackoverflow!

Great automations and superb producing job! It gets real trippy sometimes, which I love! Only issue for me is the higher frequencies are a bit too spiky in the raisers. But I am very VERY sensitive to these things and my ears hurt from literally hearing a cough 2 yards away.

Keep it up mate!

Oooh, this one is really nice! It's got the same dark feel but old-school kind of feel and I see you've been experimenting quite a bit here. Nothing wrong with that and this track does a pretty good job of capturing that! :) Your sound design game is taken to another height, everything just sounds good, clean and the production is fairly solid as well. Great job with this one, DZM!

Thanks for sharing

Back