DZM - Nightdevil

Thanks man! Listened to your track as well, like the sound. Mix also sounds very good, professional. I also liked the build up to the drop, however I was a bit disappointed by what came after - it was a bit I don't know, empty? Maybe thats just the style but the rest of the track was so full and gorgeous, so for me I was hoping for more of that!
Keep it up, cheers!

Thanks man! Listened to your track as well, like the sound. Mix also sounds very good, professional. I also liked the build up to the drop, however I was a bit disappointed by what came after - it was a bit I don't know, empty? Maybe thats just the style but the rest of the track was so full and gorgeous, so for me I was hoping for more of that!
Keep it up, cheers!

Thanks for listning man, its the style but i completely agree with what you say.

Have a good one!

Very cool! When the track begins with that crackle, that gives me a warm feeling. Also the mix and the stereo image sound good to me. The only thing that kind of seems to get a little bit into the way of the other elements as well as the goove is the rolling kicks inbetween in my opinion.

Nice one man. Love the feeling and aggression. Sometimes there's a bit of conflict in the lower EQ parts, but it's not too bad tbh. Maybe add some more sidechaining as well and a bassline beneath everything could further improve it.
But it's pretty suitable already for the genre ;) Great job, keep it up. Followed you

Very cool! When the track begins with that crackle, that gives me a warm feeling. Also the mix and the stereo image sound good to me. The only thing that kind of seems to get a little bit into the way of the other elements as well as the goove is the rolling kicks inbetween in my opinion.

Thank you! Agree somewhat on the rolling kicks... was thinking to take it out, it indeed swallows the transients of the kick up and I also find it sounds a bit muffled... ah well, live and learn! thanks again!

Nice grove all round. The synth sound design is really cool. And it has plenty of variating sections. I actually listened to this for the first time during the night when it was dark out… yeah that was serously spooky lol.

I personally would probably shorten it down a little bit, I find it makes me able to concentrate on the details of every section since there's less song to work on. As VValdo said, the lower end EQ has some conflict. It could help to skim through a few YouTube tutorials about that. That helped me anyways.

And the drum samples sound a little bit grainy. Don't know if that' intentional or not, but imo it would sound better with some higher quality samples. It's relatively easy to find some free DL sample packs around the internet. Ghosthack has some nice free ones I think. Just be careful for malicious links and viruses ;)

Thanks for listening! I guess I suffer a bit from the "afraid it gets boring" complex and am at risk for stuffing in too many things...

With regards to the drums, they are heavily processed through Trash so maybe thats what creating the graininess... I did intend for it to sound a bit vintage but actually did not notice them sounding too bad...

Nice grove all round. The synth sound design is really cool. And it has plenty of variating sections. I actually listened to this for the first time during the night when it was dark out… yeah that was serously spooky lol.

I personally would probably shorten it down a little bit, I find it makes me able to concentrate on the details of every section since there's less song to work on. As VValdo said, the lower end EQ has some conflict. It could help to skim through a few YouTube tutorials about that. That helped me anyways.

And the drum samples sound a little bit grainy. Don't know if that' intentional or not, but imo it would sound better with some higher quality samples. It's relatively easy to find some free DL sample packs around the internet. Ghosthack has some nice free ones I think. Just be careful for malicious links and viruses ;)

I won't comment on the mix as Vvaldo had that covered but style- wise this is really good, don't really know this genre ( big beat maybe?) but enjoyed it a lot! The sampled quote adds a bit of drama too, a good choice.

This was really cool to listen to! It's got a dark ambient along with a underground club-ish feel to it as well. Gotta love those acid synths :) This track gave me chills, it's got this maddening state of psychosis vibe to it which I find you are very good at conveying emotions and pushing it to a creative medium.

I'm not gonna mention about the lower end information since that's already been touched on and hearing a broken record over and over again gets annoying lol :P

Great stuff as always and thanks for sharing!

Maddening state of psychosis :-) LOL
I am very happy I made you feel something, this is really all I can hope for! Thanks for the feedback mate, noted on the vinyl sample, thought I'd add a bit of crackle, but there is also overdoing it I guess!

This was really cool to listen to! It's got a dark ambient along with a underground club-ish feel to it as well. Gotta love those acid synths :) This track gave me chills, it's got this maddening state of psychosis vibe to it which I find you are very good at conveying emotions and pushing it to a creative medium.

I'm not gonna mention about the lower end information since that's already been touched on and hearing a broken record over and over again gets annoying lol :P

Great stuff as always and thanks for sharing!

And by the way, the "seriously spooky" remark is like one of the best compliments! thanks!

Back