Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DZM - Nightdevil

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    This was really cool to listen to! It's got a dark ambient along with a underground club-ish feel to it as well. Gotta love those acid synths This track gave me chills, it's got this maddening state of psychosis vibe to it which I find you are very good at conveying emotions and pushing it to a creative medium.

I'm not gonna mention about the lower end information since that's already been touched on and hearing a broken record over and over again gets annoying lol :P

Great stuff as always and thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    Maddening state of psychosis :-) LOL
    I am very happy I made you feel something, this is really all I can hope for! Thanks for the feedback mate, noted on the vinyl sample, thought I'd add a bit of crackle, but there is also overdoing it I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by E1GHTH PLACE View Post
    This was really cool to listen to! It's got a dark ambient along with a underground club-ish feel to it as well. Gotta love those acid synths This track gave me chills, it's got this maddening state of psychosis vibe to it which I find you are very good at conveying emotions and pushing it to a creative medium.

I'm not gonna mention about the lower end information since that's already been touched on and hearing a broken record over and over again gets annoying lol :P

Great stuff as always and thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    And by the way, the "seriously spooky" remark is like one of the best compliments! thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Em Josh View Post
    Nice grove all round. The synth sound design is really cool. And it has plenty of variating sections. I actually listened to this for the first time during the night when it was dark out… yeah that was serously spooky lol.

I personally would probably shorten it down a little bit, I find it makes me able to concentrate on the details of every section since there's less song to work on. As VValdo said, the lower end EQ has some conflict. It could help to skim through a few YouTube tutorials about that. That helped me anyways.

And the drum samples sound a little bit grainy. Don't know if that' intentional or not, but imo it would sound better with some higher quality samples. It's relatively easy to find some free DL sample packs around the internet. Ghosthack has some nice free ones I think. Just be careful for malicious links and viruses

Thanks
    Like what you did. Fire !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamespatricio For This Useful Post:

DZM

Thanks
    thanks a lot for listening!

Thread Information