dreamer

RPEK

Moon Balcony
Hey! I just made some electro house (i think?)
would love to hear what you people think :)

Dreamer by moon balcony | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Pretty messy mix, a lot of thick sounds. I first tried to limit the heavy mids in the master, but came to the conclusion that the whole personality of the track lies in the mid. Maybe it's a taste thing? I always lowered and reduced the image of mids by routine, but im kinda thinking i should rethink that! Well I had a lot of fun making this and hope someone else enjoys it too

much love
moon balcony

Sounds nice, can try low end EQ cuts to free up space in the mix, decide which sound should have the most rumble then cut frequencies from the other tracks. Good work :)

Hello!

I liked it. I vibe with it. My favourite part of the track would be at 0:53
My suggestion would be to blend the track together better. For example the bass at 1:36 could benefit from a louder piano.
In the intro the sound that sounds similar to a snare could be changed/removed in my opinion.
You can also pan the vocals around the stereo space to intrigue the listener and add a "cool" element to it.

About the mids, yes, I love the warmth!

Super thankful for the advices man!
Agreed - 0:53 is the cleanest place definitely. Other places are heavily layered, which is more difficult to mix.

Hello!

I liked it. I vibe with it. My favourite part of the track would be at 0:53
My suggestion would be to blend the track together better. For example the bass at 1:36 could benefit from a louder piano.
In the intro the sound that sounds similar to a snare could be changed/removed in my opinion.
You can also pan the vocals around the stereo space to intrigue the listener and add a "cool" element to it.

About the mids, yes, I love the warmth!

Back