Depressive Keys: Deep, Dark, Deathlike

Sound design is top notch.

I'd try and work some more contrast in there- some dramatic silences and really really loud sections can have big impact. Have a listen to some rachmaninoff piano works, you may find it inspiring for this kind of music. Prelude in G minor is a good starting point.

If you're going to center a track/album around piano personally I would have used the piano more to it's full potential and created a track that would work as a solo piano piece as well as with the electronic elements.
That might be just me because I'm a pianist and I'm fussy about pianos though, I have a bit of a complex about them tbf

Last edited:
I definitely love the feel of this song; it vaguely reminds me of the song Aion Telios by Inade.

I think this song has awesome atmosphere but might benefit from adding more atmospheric texture, maybe sounds of wind or nature played in the background? I think it'd really enhance the feeling of desolation here

Thank you all for your feedbacks!

This track has grown in me for the last couple of days before posting, and so far I consider it my best work.

Back