(deep house) my new track called "FREE" F4F.. hope you dig it

Hi CRPL3d,

I love the first part of the song, the first "drop". The lead is amazing plus that deep house bass, it's great. For me piano in breakdown doesn't sounds well with main synth. It would be great if you use more effects and ambiences in the breakdown to make it more interesting. But overall track is good, is loud and clean. Thumbs up for mix and master. The only one think I'm not sure about mix is the kick, it seems to heavy in the low end.

If would be great if you check my track below:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ass-mad-someone-like-you-541222/#post50070261
Cheers!

I really like the reverb that you have on your lead synth, it's immersive with out washing out the sound too much. It sounds like your side chaining some of your melodic elements to another drum to get that pumping kind of effect to add a little extra rhythm to the track. It's a pretty functional approach to generating more rhythm or 'groove' with out having to necessarily add more patterns or send your synths through additional audio effects. You captured that classic club/house kind of genre with the initial lead, the chords being played by the piano (at least I think it's a piano) and that bass. The drops are pretty tight and sound good. The only thing to consider is adding a little more noticeable variation to the few final builds and drops to queue the audience and let them know the song is drawing near to it's 'end-phase' where the climax is reached. The vowel synths are a nice touch as well.

Arrow of Time (Original) by ToothandnaiL | Toothandnai L | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Nice track! I like what you did with the lead and the huge reverd on it. The piano chords are not really fitting though, The chords are way too similar which makes it very monotonous. Maybe try to move a few keys around in them. Other than that, great job!
Mind giving feedback on my track?

This is my review for Free :

i do love the delay on the synth , it sounds clear and does a a lot to the track, i would make the synths louder though.

The pianos are not "full" try layering different pianos, like one for the highs , one for the mids and one for the lower frequencies (try nexus,kontakt and truepianos)

The clap on the reverb is not cutting well , so i would layer it with another clap that has good transients.

Very good idea man, i'm loving your fills too :D

Thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated!...i will go back and check out some of the things you guys pointed out and see how it sounds..glad y'all like it

Back