(Deep House) here's another track i made called "Get it" feedback for feedback

It started off very good, you have some nice chords in there. Then it started to be a little boring, I was missing some more elements. But the drop was nice, and the part after. I feel like there is something strange going on with the mix, or maybe just between the kick and the bass. Maybe some others, are able to explain it better, or it might just be me. Overall a good track!

I was thinking about it..nothing fit or sounding how I wanted it..sometimes keeping it clean and simple is better imo

Nice sub bass. I think the voice fx is a bit too loud in the mix. Love the drums. Well done.

nice general mixing and ambience, probably it would need some different base more heavy to give the groove.

on my broadband radio the kick sounds distorted. can't recognize it on my headphones so i am not sure about that. overall the release time of that kick ist way to long. that makes the compressor really pumping. at ~ 1.20 when the kick drops, the loudness seems to be decreased.
the different synthies complement each other very well.

In my personal opinion you need to use more envelopes to add effects or keep what you have moving. The song lacks a real up and subsequently down motion. If your not looking to achieve a drop affect then you certainly accomplished just that with your current selection of effects.

This sounds like a clean, smooth Deep House track. I agree with others when they say the vocals sound like they're a little out of tune. But other than that I'm feeling this. Good mix and the elements(bass, chords, vox, drums) and well balanced. Maybe add some more fx. For example at 1:33 maybe add a simple drop effect like a crash/cymbal with delay or something. Just to separate parts of the song to alleviate repetitive ear fatigue. Nice work though! I'll follow you! Could you give me some feedback also? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-ep-dropped-today-any-feedback-please-528341/

Back