(DEEP HOUSE) finished up this track called "higher" F4F

This is really nice! Deep house isnt my genre but I really vibed to this! The mix is done really well I just have one issue with the balance. The vocal sample that comes in at 1:20 should be less loud. It really takes over the track and I think it would be less intrusive at a lower volume.

Really great track! I gave it a like and follow. Keep up the good work!
Here is my thread
Trap w/ Rock sample "I Don't Need You" F4F

thanks man glad you liked it..yea i tried to listen on different devises i didnt notice how loud it was...thanks for the feedback

This track has a heavy vibe man, deep house isn't really my jam but its hitting some serious marks for me. Could do with a little more variation for my tastes but suppose that comes with the genre, did enjoy it though mate, top stuff :)

I'm not a fan of the vocal sample, period.. it's well done (agree that it's a bit too loud) but it's been done so much at this point, it's a bit of a dead horse, imo
The rest of the track is really cool. I dig the bassline, I think it could be a much cooler and dramatic track if you focus it around that, and the chords and other synths.. then maybe a few sprinkles of the vocals here and there.

i got you i was looking for other vocal samples to throw in..i was also looking to change the pitch on the second half to change it up but it didn't sound right to me so i stuck with the same..sometimes keeping it simple and clean works better imo

Bass synthesis is perfect fit for genre, the introduction is chill if your into that but i found myself getting distracted before the snare began its build action. The build is a good fit for the chill introduction, softly carrying you upwards and whatnot. However, everyone is right, the vocal sample is overpowering. Not sure if this was the part you were most excited about? I like what you've done with the panning. Maybe if you increase decay release time and lower the dry volume it will achieve the effect you are looking for, that is, if my assumption is correct. But i also get the hint from localspace that the sample is used in too many deep house tracks. It just seems so familiar. A signature of deep house in general.

Hey, that's really good. Not a big fan of the vocals either, but that's just a personal taste and overall I love it. Good job!

cool intro, i like the percussion and when the drums come in

great atmosphere and vibe, mix seems clear

in whole it builds up nicely - not much to fault it moves along nicely

if im to be 100% sounds a bit generic with that main bass synth , maybe layer something on top of it to give a little spice

those little synth stabs r cool

i like it alot overall

return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...and-music-feed-feed-asap-540361/#post50067150

Dude... WOW, I am an all eater when it comes to house, but in particularly deep house I feel the need for emotion in the song. You really captured this emotion at sime time keeping a cool beat. Well done!

Back