(DEEP HOUSE) finished up my track called "all you need" check it out hope you enjoy

Zx10rryder

(DEEP HOUSE) finished up my track called "all you need" check it out hope you enjoy

any feedback would be cool id return the favor

Hey man, this track has great potential. Here are my personal recommendations on making it better.

1. The drum loop never really changes throughout the song. That bored me out, as I was expecting some progressions in it.
2. The percussion sound that comes in during the break is a nice addition, but its dynamics are clouded by the vocals in the background, which makes the track sound messy and unmixed.
3. Overall, the track lacks originality, progression, and flavor. The clap and the kick sounds are heard everywhere. Try out something new and different. Play around with different filters and other sound manipulators. Don't be afraid to use automations.

Thanks for the great track, I enjoyed listening to it!

This is sick! Such a crisp polished sound you've got going on. It isn't groundbreaking in any way, but it does what its doing extremely well. The vocals are chopped beautifully and have plenty on soul. I could get down to this at the club. The bass sounds nice and sits well in the mix. Top effort!
Please have a listen to my new song!

thanks man not sure why it lacks originality, and progression i added alot after the break so it progresses...i hear what you mean with the drumloop i originally had just the clap when the break started but i thought it sounded better without..also i filtered the bass and the melody loop and chopped the bass in the breakdown,also panned the vocals and reverb and used fades in certain spots so i wasnt afraid lol..

Hi,
I really like all you need.
Cool arrangement.
Good sounddesign.
Nice pitch corrected Voice.
Sliced the voice and rearranged very good.

Keep it comming,
all the best
Cook & Stans

Back