Thread: Dark Garden

Thanks

Dark Garden

Sign in to disable this ad
    I've no idea where to post this... So I'm placing it in here due to the heavy guitar.

Just a rough headphone mix for now= Experimenting with Realivox vocal software/ Attempting to fuse ethereal vocals, jazz & heavy rock, with a bit of classical thrown in:

Dark Garden by DC Cornelius | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Cheers.

DC...

Sorry, I meant to post this in the Rock/ Metal/ Pop Music section. I'm old so I have a good excuse I guess..

Oh well, there ya go
    Last edited by philsick; 10-27-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks
    This is quite original! That vocal sample has been processed really well and is peaceful to listen to with those varied chords. Then when that guitar kicks in it sounds fresh yet again. This is really cool!

I guess in terms of critique the percussion sounds a bit low volume wise when there aren't any hihats but it allows that angelic vocal to shine so it isn't a bad thing. I should note I'm listening on regular cheap earphones at the moment. I normally prefer melodic music to ambient but something about this just works and it gets stuck in your head in spite of that.

I enjoyed this, keep up the great work!
    Last edited by BoardingHouseReach; 10-28-2019 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardingHouseReach View Post
    This is quite original! That vocal sample has been processed really well and is peaceful to listen to with those varied chords. Then when that guitar kicks in it sounds fresh yet again. This is really cool!

I guess in terms of critique the percussion sounds a bit low volume wise when there aren't any hihats but it allows that angelic vocal to shine so it isn't a bad thing. I should note I'm listening on regular cheap earphones at the moment. I normally prefer melodic music to ambient but something about this just works and it gets stuck in your head in spite of that.

Thanks for the kind words, BoardingHouseReach. Yeah I agree, with all you said. I have to emphasize it's nothing more than an idea put forward.
    Everything I do is written, recorded & mixed in my kitchen over headphones, so it is what it is for now��
    I used <realivox blue> software for the vocals, but for me, it's a little better than playing the melody on guitar because after 56 years of playing the dam thing, I'm now sick to death with hearing 'me' play the guitar��
    Anyways, thanks again for your interest. Much appreciated.

Peace.

DC...
    Last edited by philsick; 11-02-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BoardingHouseReach View Post

Thanks for the kind words, BoardingHouseReach. Yeah I agree, with all you said. I have to emphasize it's nothing more than an idea put forward.
    Everything I do is written, recorded & mixed in my kitchen over headphones, so it is what it is for now😩
    I used <realivox blue> software for the vocals, but for me, it's a little better than playing the melody on guitar because after 56 years of playing the dam thing, I'm now sick to death with hearing 'me' play the guitar🤢
    Anyways, thanks again for your interest. Much appreciated.

Peace.

DC...

Thanks
    sorry for the double post, no idea what happened there???

Thread Information