Constellation of Teeth -

Cross promotion is so crucial to really spreading your sound around and making sure it saturates a part of the internet that matters.

ToothandnaiL's Constellation Of Electronic Sounds

Show your support because this is a symbiotic relationship between marketers and creators. We need to work together to really get somewhere.
Also Send your new EDM demos to 'Forget Records' by posting Soundcloud links of your latest tracks here on this thread. I will get them evaluated and respond to those who are ready to become members of the label.

Fully agree on cross promotion and helping to spread the word out as much as we can. If I see or hear talent, I would be all on board for being in a part of a community that helps bedroom producers or indie producers to get publicized. Speaking of such, I've added a link to your SoundCloud on my social media to spread the word out more. :)

Every little bit helps! #OneStepAtATime

Well it sounds interesting. But a part of me just feels like unless you get featured on some super popular Youtube music channel these days, none of this stuff really matters. No amount of advertising can force people to listen to your stuff. And getting listeners through blogs or articles that rarely anyone will ever find seems like a shot in the dark to me. I dunno, advertising just seems hopeless to me. The best way (to me) to get recognized is by making music that you are good at making, while hoping you make it onto NCS or Airwave or something or another YT channel. And creating annoyingly catchy melodies that sound like Marshmello too of course. :p

Avyde | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Sure thing, twittered it out! Love the style of your tracks, see my latest in the signature!

Back